Cash deposits and withdrawals are done at the Head Office counters and is open to all safaricom subscribers.
Remittances to the Sacco via Mpesa – Members can make their remittances via our Mpesa Paybill number 400444 by following these guidelines:-
1. Select “Pay Bill” from the M-PESA menu.
2. Enter Kenya Banker’s business/paybill number as 400444,
3. Enter the account in full e.g 20018333211 whereby 18333 is your Membership Number while 211 represents the Main Scheme Savings, 251 the Development Loan Account, 411 represents the Education Scheme Savings, 451 Education Loan Account, 711 represents the Micro Scheme Savings, 551 Micro Loan Account, 151 represents the Express Loan Account and 311 the Risk Management Scheme. FOSA a/c 01018333011, whereas 18333 is your Membership Number.
4. Enter Amount to pay.
5. Enter your M-PESA PIN.
6. Confirm that all details are correct.
7. Send -You will receive a confirmation SMS from KBSACCO to clear M-Loan – *293#,
– Select M-loan
– Pay M-loan from Fosa savings